SM-PA series power amplifier is composed of power exchange unit, electric control unit, signal modulation and protection unit, driving unit, power amplification unit and human-machine interface, etc., which is featured by high reliability, high efficiency, energy-saving, flexible and compact structure.
- Adopt modular design to make internal structure more compact;
- Self-diagnostic function to realize intelligent monitoring of key parameters including temperature, current and voltage, etc.
- Adopt signal and power separation structure design, which conforms to related requirements of EMC/EMI;
- Adopt coding and decoding technology to reduce power amplifier output ripple;
- User-friendly human-machine operation interface;
- Optional remote control function, the client can realize remote control through wireless network or GPRS;
- Auto-saving function of operation and failure code for later track.
- The overall layout of the circuit cabinet looks very neat and professional. Our circuits are arranged in accordance with UK standards and are equipped with complete circuit diagrams. Each line has a unique code which is clearly defined and easy to locate for troubleshooting.
- We use electrical components of world famous brands, such as Schneider from France,Carlo Gavazzi from Switzerland,Mitsubishi from Japan,Rainbow from Korea.
WE APPLY THE CONTROLLER DEVELOPED BY SANWOOD
|Power range||0.1~600 kVA|
|Output voltage||150 Vrms (rated), 180 Vrms (max.)|
|Input impedance||≥10 kΩ|
|Harmonic distortion （resistive load）||＜ 1.0 % (typical value)|
|Output current||≤ 4000A (200A step increase)|
|Output current crest factor||≥ 3|
|DC stability||Output terminal zero drift ≤ 50mv/8h|
|Frequency response DC ~5000Hz||± 3dB|
|Medium-frequency gain||≥ 80|
|DC/ AC conversion efficiency||＞ 95%|
|Load type||Resistive, capacitive, inductive (optional)|
|Parallel operation current unbalanceness||≤ 1%|